What should my application contain?
It’s important to make a good first impression, so please send us your:
- Cover letter - Résumé
- Letters of recommendation (if available)
- Current certificates (training courses, higher education, professional qualifications, etc.)
What should my cover letter contain?
- In the subject line/heading, please refer to the position you are applying for.
- Explain what attracts you to the position and our company.
- Describe why you are the right person for the job.
- Please let us know when you would be able to start work and what your salary expectations are.
What should my résumé contain?
- Address, phone number, email address
- Relevant placements and work experience
- Educational institutions/courses/qualifications
- Leisure activities and social engagement
When can I expect feedback on my application?
We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know the status of the selection process. Please note, however, that in some cases the selection and decision process can take some time even after the interview.